What is Static Testing?
- It is manual review of the code or documentation
- It includes feedback and suggestions sessions
BEnefits of static Testing
- Waste no time and effort due to the early stage detection
- Decreased SDLC cost and high quality
What we offer?
- Manual review of the code, software requirement specification (SRS), and many more.
- You can send us a request form to tell us about your product, as well as get more detailed information.
What is Dynamic Testing?
- It is manual or automated testing of a seperate module/unit or the whole system
- Detected bugs are being reported to developer team and discussed accordingly
- Dynamic Testing can be functional and non-functional, depending on requirements.
benefits of Dynamic Testing
- Detects complex and difficult bugs
- Prevents high cost product modification
- Reduces the risk of malfunction
- Provides better security
What we offer?
- Functionality, Performance and Localization testings
- Please fill the form according to your product specifications and we will contact you with the best possible offer
long term package
What we offer and benefits?
- In this package we offer long-term cooperation
- Best suits those who wants to start development or testing from the scratch
- Throughout the SDLC we will provide QA service to obtain high quality product
- Please fill the form via the button below to get the detailed information or schedule a call